54% identified community connection and participation as an important need.
- All people have fair and equitable access to parks, open spaces and recreational activities in the regenerated areas - 44% said this is essential.
- There are places for people to meet and gather - 26% said this is essential.
- People, places and spaces make it easier to have a good quality family life - 26% said this is essential.
- There is increasing participation in recreation and sporting activities - 20% said this is essential.
- People are actively involved in their communities and local issues - 16% said this is essential.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link