Protection of unique, indigenous nature
- Re-planting native trees, plants and bushes and develop a natural forest.
- Clean the Avon River and other waterways.
- Protect existing and create new wetlands to mitigate flooding.
- Create community gardens, orchards and areas for edible plants – mahinga kai.
- Create a green corridor and urban eco-sanctuary.
- Attract native birds and other native species.
- Organise planting days and volunteer events.
- Provide predator proof fencing.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link