Transport system for community
- Accessible and inclusive transport.
- A wide network of walkways and cycle ways that connect the city with the east.
- Provide more direct public transport connections to the city centre.
- Re-introduce and extend trams.
- Use light rail as a mode of public transport.
- Provide free or low cost public transport.
- Provide ‘park and ride’ as a transport option to ease traffic congestion.
- Provide affordable parking and more parking areas.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link